    is the first paper i;m going for.

    Thanks
    Raju
    Raju, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Raju

    Guest Guest

    yeah ok we got it the first time, but still not gfoing to
    bother reading the question

    Guest, Nov 25, 2004

  3. Raju

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Raju" <> say in

    > 2morrow i would like to give 070-284 exchange 2003 exam,
    > can anybody tell me how many questions they ask and the
    > duration of the exam. Pls. give ur suggestions coz this
    > is the first paper i;m going for.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Raju

    why not call the test centre. They used to be able to tell you how many
    questions and how long for teh exams. the hard part used to be passing
    grades (which is now always 700)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 25, 2004
  4. >2morrow i would like to give 070-284 exchange 2003 exam,
    >can anybody tell me how many questions they ask and the
    >duration of the exam. Pls. give ur suggestions coz this
    >is the first paper i;m going for.

    jeezzzus.......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 25, 2004
  5. Raju

    Olivier Guest

    Raju vient de nous annoncer :
    > 2morrow i would like to give 070-284 exchange 2003 exam,
    > can anybody tell me how many questions they ask and the
    > duration of the exam. Pls. give ur suggestions coz this
    > is the first paper i;m going for.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Raju

    Think about 460 questions in 90 minutes