  1. Anybody taken this or know the number of questions, passing score, and if its
    interractive like the 290 and 291 tests were?
    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=, Nov 10, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Anybody taken this or know the number of questions, passing score, and
    > if its interractive like the 290 and 291 tests were?
    > Thanks

    that's easy.

    291
    - 290
    -----
    1

    the total number of questions on this exam is 1.

    RY

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > the total number of questions on this exam is 1.

    Furrfu!

    I thought that 1 was the minimum passing score:-(

    JaR
    JaR, Nov 10, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> the total number of questions on this exam is 1.

    > Furrfu!
    >
    > I thought that 1 was the minimum passing score:-(
    >
    > JaR

    noooooo......!!!!!!!!!

    you try to confuse!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2004
  5. 30 questions
    700 pass
    not like 290 or 291, pretty much like 294
    had better to understand AD and Exchange

    =?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?=, Nov 10, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?="
    <> wrote in

    > 30 questions
    > 700 pass
    > not like 290 or 291, pretty much like 294
    > had better to understand AD and Exchange
    >

    > "matth" wrote:
    >
    >> Anybody taken this or know the number of questions, passing score, >
    >> and if its interractive like the 290 and 291 tests were? Thanks

    bah.. you gave away the "sekrit" without making him use the magic word.
    "google"

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 10, 2004 at 6:19am "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > "sekrit"

    S3kr1t.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Nov 10, 2004
  8. Thanks for the non idiot answer. BTW, you try to google this, I did and this
    test showed little info out there. 30?'s dang. Little room for margin on
    this one.

    I have not taken 294 yet, so your saying know the stuff and its likely
    mostly going to be multiple choice with scenario based ?'s.
    Thanmks

    =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=, Nov 12, 2004