    LIVE, BREATHE and EAT IT Issues and resolutions. I Love Computers and want
    to be one you all one day.

    I'll keep you all posted.

    Marriednchrist, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Marriednchrist

    Larry Guest

    make sure you know what sp2 adds to xp since the walter glenn book really
    doesn't cover that, i also had a few virus questions. you'll also want to
    make sure you know internet explorer, outlook and outlook express. you might
    want to check out the MCDST Exams book by timothy warner, i used that and
    the self paced training when i was getting ready for my exam.

    Larry, Jun 19, 2005

  3. Marriednchrist

    EJ Guest

    Thanks for the tip. FYI, XP2 updates are in the Walter Glen book in
    Appendix A.

    "Larry" <> wrote in message
    > make sure you know what sp2 adds to xp since the walter glenn book really
    > doesn't cover that, i also had a few virus questions. you'll also want to
    > make sure you know internet explorer, outlook and outlook express. you

    might
    > want to check out the MCDST Exams book by timothy warner, i used that and
    > the self paced training when i was getting ready for my exam.
    >

    > "Marriednchrist" <> wrote in

    message

    EJ, Jun 19, 2005
  4. Marriednchrist