    Please answer bye email.

    Thanks

    ciao.

    MAX, Dec 18, 2003

  2. MAX

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 04:56:23 -0800, MAX wrote:

    > HELP!!!!!
    > Please answer bye email.

    That ain't gonna happen.

    Andy Foster, Dec 18, 2003

  3. MAX

    FP Guest

    "MAX" <> wrote in message
    > Hello world!
    >
    > This morning I have tryed to pass 070-221 for the third
    > time and I failed to pass. snip.......

    3 times? Sorry to hear that!
    I'm taking in a few weeks, hope it's not going to be that bad.

    I understand you get a % make at the end with a 65% pass mark. If so were
    you close to a pass?

    Do you have any idea what causes you the problems? Format, timeframe, do you
    have other W2K certs?

    IMHO it would be v/difficult without Active directory experience or similar
    subjects.

    Many publishers have study material that would assist. Take a look at Amazon
    site.

    FP

    FP, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Andy Foster wrote:
    > On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 04:56:23 -0800, MAX wrote:
    >
    >> HELP!!!!!
    >> Please answer bye email.
    >>

    > That ain't gonna happen.

    Do not infringe on his right to say goodbye to his e-mail.

    Swen should take care of that nicely.

    --
    Fris "buh-bye" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 18, 2003
  5. MAX

    Guest Guest

    OK, answer me here.

    Ciao, Max.

    Guest, Dec 18, 2003
  6. MAX

    Guest Guest

    Believe me, it's a monster to fight, when you find some questions like "In
    this case what should you do to..." and you have about 7 items to
    choose...it's impossible. It would deserve weeks of analisis not few
    minutes! I have passed ALL other exams on Windows 2000 except design
    security. For the 070-221 the score pass was 560 I maked 549
    (RRRRRRRRR!!!!). I think that is the format the big problem (but also the
    time), how can a candidate takes decision in a few minutes? And, in a
    question about DHCP choosing the right scopes you cannot see the complete
    answer like:

    SCOPE A 172.16.24.10 TO 172.16.24.254 (EXCLUSION: 172.16.24.10 TO
    172.16.24.178)
    SCOPE B 172.16.42.10 TO 172.16.42.254 (EXCLUSION: 172.16

    WHERE IS THE REMAINING PIECE OF EXCLUSION????????????

    Be careful to take this exam. I think that it's a good idea to buy answers
    on Measure UP...

    Let me now what do you think...

    Thanks in advance

    Ciao, MAX.

    Guest, Dec 18, 2003
  7. MAX

    KennyG Guest

    > Be careful to take this exam. I think that it's a good idea to buy answers
    > on Measure UP...

    Maybe you should bye the answers instead. Yes?

    KennyG, Dec 18, 2003
  8. MAX

    Guest Guest

    I mean more question to test NOT answers. But however in this case you can
    find explanation of the answer. That was what i meant.

    Ciao, MAX.

    Guest, Dec 18, 2003
  9. MAX

    KennyG Guest

    > SCOPE B 172.16.42.10 TO 172.16.42.254 (EXCLUSION: 172.16
    >
    > WHERE IS THE REMAINING PIECE OF EXCLUSION????????????

    Are you saying the selection was truncated? Really? If so that is a problem
    and you should alert the test center then and there while you are taking the
    test!

    KennyG, Dec 18, 2003
  10. MAX

    Bogey Guest

    I just took the 221 yesterday and passed with a 904. This
    was my first try. Don't overthink the exam, it really is
    not that difficult.

    Bogey, Dec 18, 2003