    Waite, James Guest

    I take 070-216 next Tuesday; any last minute advice?

    James

    Waite, James, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Waite, James

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Pray and study before you go to bed the night before and then DON'T CRAM the
    day of the test. review maybe but dont stress.

    Good Luck!!

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Waite, James

    Jo Knight Guest

    Yes, learn about Network Infrastructure Services on Windows 2000

    Jo Knight, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Waite, James

    Glenn Guest

    Good luck.
    Not that bad but watch the time.
    Glenn

    Glenn, Oct 25, 2003
  5. Waite, James

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I completely & whole heartedly agree with this statement!!!

    when i took it, i kept marking the q's i wasn't sure about for later
    review. i must have marked over 20 q's. when i finally got through all of
    them, i was ready to revisit the ones marked for review, and i "poop" my
    pants 'cause i only have 10 mins left.

    watch the time and answer all the q's, even if you are not sure, give it
    your best guess - you might not have the chance to go back and you don't
    lose points for wrong answers.

    good luck!
    ry, mcsa

    "Glenn" <> wrote in news:O5AX1cqmDHA.988
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 28, 2003
  6. Waite, James

    Carl Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > watch the time and answer all the q's, even if you are not sure, give
    > it your best guess - you might not have the chance to go back and you
    > don't lose points for wrong answers.

    Good advice! I don't know how many times I got a question right when I re
    read it after answering all the questions!

    I just took my CCNA exam a couple of weeks ago, Cisco doesn't allow you to
    go back, I passed, but it was very FRUSTRATING!

    Carl

    Carl, Oct 29, 2003
  7. Waite, James

    Rowdy Guest

    Yikes! I am looking at the CCNA next.

    Did you pass? How many q's did you get? what time frame?

    Rowdy, Oct 29, 2003
  8. Waite, James

    Carl Guest

    Rowdy <> wrote in news:Xns9423654091C61Yates@
    207.46.248.16:

    > Yikes! I am looking at the CCNA next.
    >
    > Did you pass? How many q's did you get? what time frame?

    Yes I passed. Barely. I passed by aceing the subnetting, the OSI Model,
    and Lan Technologies section.

    I would suggest to anyone to take Cisco's Academy, which is offered at
    various places, including community colleges. You must have time to play
    with the routers to pass this test, imho.

    There were 65 questions, including 2 router simulations.

    Carl

    Carl, Oct 29, 2003