    I got my 070-215 exam result slip today, but no title
    printed on each of the seven section.

    Can you tell me these title from top to down? Thanks.

    Victory, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Victory

    Helper Guest

    Hi Victory,

    That's a strange score report I must say! Anyway, I'm
    quite sure these are your seven sections from top down:

    1. Installing Windows 2000 Server
    2. Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Access to
    Resources
    3. Configuring and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and
    Drivers
    4. Managing, Monitoring, and Optimizing System
    Performance, Reliability, and Availability 5. Managing,
    Configuring, and Troubleshooting Storage Use
    6. Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows 2000 Network
    Connections
    7. Implementing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Security

    Now you might be wondering where the heck I got this.
    The individual sections on your exam score report are
    usually identical to the sections in the exam
    objectives. Here's how to get that info:

    1. Go to www.microsoft.com/learning
    2. In the left pane, hover over "Microsoft
    Certifications".
    3. Click "Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)".
    4. Click "MCSE on Windows 2000".
    5. Scroll down to the "Exam 70-215" hyperlink and click
    on it.
    6. Scroll down to "Skills measured by exam 70-215". Here
    you'll find the skills broken down into seven sections.
    I'm 99.9% sure these are the sections you're looking for.

    Congratulations by the way!

    Regards,
    Helper

    Helper, Jun 18, 2004