    candidate ID: 3187002
    exam number: 070-210
    result : pass

    javed, Oct 23, 2004

  2. javed

    catwalker63 Guest

    "javed" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:0d5e01c4b8c3$a095c580$:

    > to whom it may concern.
    > as i have given the windows 2000 professional exam (070-
    > 210) on 12-june-2004, and i gave my email address to
    > microsoft the wrong one and also i havent recieve the
    > certificate yet.so i request you to send my certificate as
    > soon as possible. by this new address ,
    > 201-A city towers, University Road , Peshawar Pakistan
    > my exam id: site id: 42605
    > candidate : Javed Seddiqi
    > registration:208643213
    > candidate ID: 3187002
    > exam number: 070-210
    > result : pass

    This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold.
    This? This is Neil. This is what happens to people when they get too
    sexually frustrated.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 23, 2004

  3. javed

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said in

    > This is Neil. This is what happens to people when they get too
    > sexually frustrated.

    I'm not sexually frustrated...realy....no....I mean...
    *sniff*
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    *sobbing*
    it's true.....