    candidate ID: 3187002
    exam number: 070-210
    result : pass

    javed seddiqi, Oct 23, 2004

  2. javed seddiqi

    catwalker63 Guest

    "javed seddiqi" <> prattled ceaslessly
    in news:06e601c4b8c2$150ce7b0$:

    > to whom it may concern.
    > as i have given the windows 2000 professional exam (070-
    > 210) on 12-june-2004, and i gave my email address to
    > microsoft the wrong one and also i havent recieve the
    > certificate yet.so i request you to send my certificate as
    > soon as possible. by this new address ,
    > 201-A city towers, University Road , Peshawar Pakistan
    > my exam id: site id: 42605
    > candidate : Javed Seddiqi
    > registration:208643213
    > candidate ID: 3187002
    > exam number: 070-210
    > result : pass

    Would you prepared if gravity reversed itself? The only thing I can't
    figure out is how to keep the change in my pockets. I've got it! Nudity!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 23, 2004

  3. javed seddiqi

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said in

    > I've got it! Nudity!

    as you business manager I feel compelled to ask for updated pictures.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 23, 2004
  4. javed seddiqi

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "javed seddiqi" <>
    said in news:06e601c4b8c2$150ce7b0$:

    > as i have given the windows 2000 professional exam

    who'd you give it to?

    (send an email to . ok Fes?)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Neil wrote:
    > incase you missed it "javed seddiqi"

    In case I missed it?

    IN CASE I MISSED IT?

    HAHAHAHAHAHA oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    <snort>

    uh BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Okay, thanks.

    --
    Fris "I'm blind, and I didn't miss any of the 100 posts he made" bee®, MCNGP

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 23, 2004
  6. javed seddiqi

    Jtyc Guest

    > Would you prepared if gravity reversed itself? The only thing I can't
    > figure out is how to keep the change in my pockets. I've got it! Nudity!

    If I wear it anywhere else, it chafes.

    Jtyc, Oct 25, 2004