    site but to no avail - anyone got the link?

    Many thanks
    Kevin
    Kevin, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Kevin

    sarsi Guest

    win2kpro is for 3 hrs with 60 questions and server has
    also 60 questions for 2.5 hours...

    sarsi

    sarsi, Oct 6, 2003

  3. If a score of 700 is not equivalent to 70%, what is the score based on? The
    exams I have taken have been pass/fail, but I had assumed that if the scores
    were going to have marks the marks would be meaningful, such as 700 out of
    1000. Can somebody clarify what the maximum score is?

    Regards,
    Andrew Stevens.

    Andrew Stevens, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Kevin

    Murphy Guest

    You can reach from 300 to 1000. e.g. for 70-221 was passing score 563 when I
    did it.

    Mur

    "Andrew Stevens" <> wrote in
    message news:...