    multiple choice or we have to type something or other? Please provide other
    details too regarding this Exam number, I will be thankful! thanks for the
    time.

    Shanmuga Raja, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Shanmuga Raja

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Please Provide me with the details how the
    >exam will look like, and are the exam are similar to othere exams like
    >070-016 & 070-015?

    Chalk 'n' cheese.

    Check out the transcender demo.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Shanmuga Raja

    Alice Ciccu Guest

    Shanmuga,

    Yes there are case studies on the 70-100, no it is not similar to 70-015 or
    70-016. There are several case studies and each case study has several
    questions that relate to it. Not all of the questions are multiple choice.
    If you go to this page you can download a demo of the case study.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=7F5C81AE-168D-4592-99BC-E43D2882DFD3

    If that link doesn't work go to this page
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/policies/innovations.asp and
    click on the one of the FAQs, scroll up to the General section and select
    this question

    Do all the case study-based exams use the new testlet format?

    It will contain the correct link.

    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."
    "Shanmuga Raja" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Friends,
    > I'm Preparing for 070-100 exam. Please Provide me with the details how the
    > exam will look like, and are the exam are similar to othere exams like
    > 070-016 & 070-015? I heared it will contain Case Studies, there we have to
    > read that story and we answer the following questions! is that all

    questions
    > based on one single case study or each and every question contain seperate
    > Case studies? Normally How many questions in this Exam? What is the

    Passing

    Alice Ciccu, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Shanmuga Raja

    Darth Ferret Guest

    Greetings,

    I passed the 70-100 fairly recently. There is more than one case study -
    with several additional multiple choice questions at the end. Be sure you
    study normalization of databases, and things like primary and foreign keys.

    Joe in Florida

    Darth Ferret, Dec 16, 2003