    point is you have to pay Joing fee and arround $2.50 a month to get
    somting so called free never mind if you have your own domain and mail
    server

    RecyclerMan, Dec 23, 2003

  2. RecyclerMan

    T.N.O. Guest

    RecyclerMan wrote:
    > Scam you gotta have xtra to have the email facillity
    > Scam if you dont you have to pay extra to use the advitiesd feture
    > Scam the sales reps were told Free xtra Email Addresses
    > point is you have to pay Joing fee and arround $2.50 a month to get
    > somting so called free never mind if you have your own domain and mail
    > server

    you mean that you expected Telecom to give something away for free,
    *and* not try to tie you into one of their other services?

    me thinks you are crazy.

    T.N.O., Dec 23, 2003

  3. RecyclerMan

    RecyclerMan Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:
    > RecyclerMan wrote:
    >
    >> Scam you gotta have xtra to have the email facillity
    >> Scam if you dont you have to pay extra to use the advitiesd feture
    >> Scam the sales reps were told Free xtra Email Addresses
    >> point is you have to pay Joing fee and arround $2.50 a month to get
    >> somting so called free never mind if you have your own domain and mail
    >> server

    > you mean that you expected Telecom to give something away for free,
    > *and* not try to tie you into one of their other services?
    >
    > me thinks you are crazy.

    But on some 027 Phones you are paying $30 plus dollars a month to access
    the phone service depending on what plan you are on I would expect to
    pay for uceage of data and the like but not for the actual e-mail
    address that you must have to use the phone in the advitised manner,

    It is just that the Sales rep said "FREE email address" and was non the
    wiser I suppose 1/2 the nation on xtra it may not come up that often.
    Even the company selling the phones did not know. They Said I could
    return the phone because of this I might but e-mail was not one of the
    points I baught the phone for but I might try pushing for somthing as a
    consumer not a busenness I should be intiteled to.

    RecyclerMan, Dec 25, 2003