    Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

    Squirrel

    I think extreme heterosexuality is a perversion - Margaret Mead

    Squirrel, Oct 19, 2005

  2. Squirrel

    frederick Guest

    Squirrel wrote:

    > Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

    Given your description of the problem, you have reached a remarkable
    conclusion IMO.

    frederick, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Squirrel

    Mark Guest

    >I keep getting large chunks of my day interrupted by SEARCHING NETWORK
    >which of course renders my cell phone useless, it is not an area
    >thing, it is happening at home and other places where I usually get
    >good reception. I have rung a couple of other 027 people, they have
    >coverage, and after waiting over 30 minutes on 123 I gave up (several
    >times ranging from 20 - 30 min)
    >
    >Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

    Sounding vaguely like a faulty phone...

    Mark, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Squirrel

    Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:28:47 +1300, Mark <> wrote:

    >>I keep getting large chunks of my day interrupted by SEARCHING NETWORK
    >>which of course renders my cell phone useless, it is not an area
    >>thing, it is happening at home and other places where I usually get
    >>good reception. I have rung a couple of other 027 people, they have
    >>coverage, and after waiting over 30 minutes on 123 I gave up (several
    >>times ranging from 20 - 30 min)
    >>
    >>Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

    >Sounding vaguely like a faulty phone...

    So do I take it back to seller, or to a telecom shop?? I am only a
    few weeks away from paying the bugger off!!! I guess that means my
    one year warranty is due to expire, well shouldnt complain, if it
    happened a month later I would have been pissy :)

    Squirrel, Oct 19, 2005
  5. Squirrel

    ardz Guest

    "Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:28:47 +1300, Mark <> wrote:
    >

    > >>I keep getting large chunks of my day interrupted by SEARCHING NETWORK
    > >>which of course renders my cell phone useless, it is not an area
    > >>thing, it is happening at home and other places where I usually get
    > >>good reception. I have rung a couple of other 027 people, they have
    > >>coverage, and after waiting over 30 minutes on 123 I gave up (several
    > >>times ranging from 20 - 30 min)
    > >>
    > >>Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

    > >Sounding vaguely like a faulty phone...

    > So do I take it back to seller, or to a telecom shop?? I am only a
    > few weeks away from paying the bugger off!!! I guess that means my
    > one year warranty is due to expire, well shouldnt complain, if it
    > happened a month later I would have been pissy :)
    >
    > Squirrel
    >

    > I think extreme heterosexuality is a perversion - Margaret Mead

    Its not a Sanyo 7400?

    ardz, Oct 19, 2005
  6. Squirrel

    Squirrel Guest

    On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:36:06 +1300, "ardz" <>
    wrote:

    >"Squirrel" <> wrote in message

    >> >Sounding vaguely like a faulty phone...

    >> So do I take it back to seller, or to a telecom shop?? I am only a
    >> few weeks away from paying the bugger off!!! I guess that means my
    >> one year warranty is due to expire, well shouldnt complain, if it
    >> happened a month later I would have been pissy :)
    >>
    >> Squirrel
    >>

    >> I think extreme heterosexuality is a perversion - Margaret Mead

    >Its not a Sanyo 7400?

    no Hyundai 115 something

    Squirrel, Oct 20, 2005