  1. How many questions for 217 exam and what is the passing
    mark. Any one can also point me to a website where i can
    get that information please.

    Computer Jumbie, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Computer Jumbie

    Totally Guest

    Yo you don't need this information. Either you know it or
    you dont.

    Havnt u ever taken a damn test before you ass pipe?

    Totally, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Computer Jumbie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Computer Jumbie" <> wrote in message
    > How many questions for 217 exam and what is the passing
    > mark. Any one can also point me to a website where i can
    > get that information please.

    are you allergic to google? or microsoft.com?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 14, 2004
  4. Computer Jumbie

    JaR Guest

    Computer Jumbie wrote:

    > How many questions for 217 exam and what is the passing
    > mark. Any one can also point me to a website where i can
    > get that information please.

    You are new here, aren't you?

    JaR, Jul 14, 2004
  5. Computer Jumbie

    Consultant Guest

    yes, he is a jumbie

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2004
  6. Computer Jumbie

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:u2yYrqdaEHA.3356
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > jumbie

    is that a really _BIG_ newbie? a jumbo newbie?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004