    peter Guest

    I used a friend's sony F707 with the 0.7x wide angle lens and I like it.
    What is this lens equivalent to in a 35mm system?
    peter, Jul 11, 2003

  2. It would be 0.7 time whatever lens it was used on. Find the equivalent
    at a specific zoom on the Sony and that would be it. If the Sony lens was
    set to an equivalent of a 35mm camera 35mm lens then it would be about the
    equivalent of a 25 mm lens on a 35 mm camera.

    It supplements the original lens it does not replace it.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Jul 11, 2003