“IT Crowd†Bluescreen

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 30, 2010.

  1. That’s actually a Linux crash, not a Windows one.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 30, 2010

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Adam Guest

    Re: ?IT Crowd? Bluescreen

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > That?s actually a Linux crash, not a Windows one.

    Looks a little Gnome-ish. I might be wrong, but you
    might be right.

    And for anyone wondering, (the poster behind Moss);
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guided_By_Voices
    who were out this way 2002 or so.

    Now, as for the hardware scattered about the office ..

    Adam, Mar 30, 2010

  3. In message <hosgn8$9su$>, Adam wrote:

    > Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >
    >> That?s actually a Linux crash, not a Windows one.

    > Looks a little Gnome-ish.

    No, it’s a text screen. You can see an x86 register dump and at least part
    of the word “Anaconda†(the Red Hat installer).

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 30, 2010