    Possibly using: SmartMedia AA batteries and 2 -3 MP...

    Cheers

    Lee

    Kidda, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Kidda

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=A3100?= good quality digital camera?

    Kidda wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anybody here recommended a £100 (or a bit more) small digital
    > camera...to be used for short trips when I don't want to lug my Fuji 602
    > around...
    >
    > Possibly using: SmartMedia AA batteries and 2 -3 MP...
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Lee

    Check out Ebuyer... but one i saw which may be a good little deal
    http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=51551

    --
    Paul. (Love with tongues of fire)
    Not what it seems...

    Paul Heslop, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Kidda

    JK Guest

    Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=A3100?= good quality digital camera?

    Spend more and get something good. Asking for a good digital camera
    for $100 or for 100 Quid is like asking for good shoes for $20. It is not
    reasonable.

    JK, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Kidda

    JK wrote:

    > Spend more and get something good. Asking for a good digital camera
    > for $100 or for 100 Quid is like asking for good shoes for $20. It is not
    > reasonable.
    >
    > Paul Heslop wrote:

    I agree. I almost did the same as him but others persuaded me to shop around and get something a little
    better. But then if your budget really is limited etc.

    Paul Heslop, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Kidda

    jeebus Guest

    > I agree. I almost did the same as him but others persuaded me to shop
    around and get something a little
    > better. But then if your budget really is limited etc.

    ebay - have a look for an olympus c920 or c960 - only 1.3mp but very good
    cameras with a 3x optical zoom and can be had quite cheap, they use smart
    media too (and only £29 for a 128mb SM card from 7day shop)

    jeebus, Oct 20, 2003
  6. Kidda

    jeebus wrote:

    > > I agree. I almost did the same as him but others persuaded me to shop

    > around and get something a little
    > > better. But then if your budget really is limited etc.
    > >

    > ebay - have a look for an olympus c920 or c960 - only 1.3mp but very good
    > cameras with a 3x optical zoom and can be had quite cheap, they use smart
    > media too (and only £29 for a 128mb SM card from 7day shop)

    It's not actually my post, someone called Kidda I think, though I haven't
    seen a response from him. 3x optical zoom eh? Would be cool little cam for a
    kid to learn on.

    Paul Heslop, Oct 20, 2003