<£10 / <?10 Credit or Top-Up: Finarea (Voipcheap, Voipstunt, Internetcalls, etc.) VOIP Services

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    I have a quick question about which Finarea / Betamax (Voipcheap,
    internetcalls, sipdiscount, voipstunt, etc.) services allow which top-up
    methods. Specifically, I am trying to identify, which if any, still permit
    either telephone top-up (at around £1.50 credit per time / call) or lower
    than the standard 10 Euro / £10 minimum.

    If anyone is clear which if any of the various services offer either
    telephone top-up (below the standard minimum credit of £10 or 10 Euros) or
    any other top-up method below the usual minimum of £10 or 10 Euros please
    advise! :) Thanks. Perhaps a list like the following might be helpful:

    Service <£/?10 Telephone Top-Up? <£/?10 Top-up Other Method?
    ---

    VoipCheap
    VoipStunt
    VoipBuster
    SIPDiscount
    Internetcalls

    The answers I have filled in below represent my current knowledge / belief
    about a few of the services:

    Service // <£/?10 Telephone Top-Up? // <£/?10 Top-up Other Method?
    ---
    VoipCheap // N // N
    VoipStunt
    VoipBuster // N // N (Note: Possibly 5 Euros top-up by "VoIP-Resller"
    Option)
    SIPDiscount
    Internetcalls // N // N (Note: Possibly 5 Euros top-up by "VoIP-Resller"
    Option)

    I look forward to and appreciate any / your feedback / input, etc. :)

    Thanks and best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Apr 14, 2006

  2. News Reader

    andy Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_<=A310_/_<=3F10_Credit_or_Top-Up:_Finarea_(Voipcheap,_Voipstunt,_Internetcalls,_etc.)_VOIP_Services?=

    don't these companies publish this information themselves?

    andy, Apr 14, 2006

  3. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    "andy" <> wrote in message
    > don't these companies publish this information themselves?

    Hi,

    You have to manually log-in to a registered account and manually check each
    payment option to determine what of the ever changing lie of the land
    Finarea / Betamax have determined to provide for us on that day / week.

    Thus hoping someone may something I don't plus may have accounts they have
    or can check on one or more of their other services for which I do not have
    an account and / or do not fancy installing another ten differently branded
    copies of their softphone to create an account for (!), etc.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Apr 14, 2006