Velocity Reviews > Guides > How to Get Rid of Your eBooks Once and For All

Article Tools

How to Get Rid of Your eBooks Once and For All

How to Get Rid of Your eBooks Once and For All Article Author : Erik Endres
Date : 10-15-2005

It happens to us all. You deleted your My eBooks, My Videos, and My Music folders only to open up the same folder a few minutes later and find they had in fact not been deleted after all. It is time to get rid of them for good.

Go to Start > Run > type "Regsvr32 /u mydocs.dll" and press enter.

Press OK on the new dialog box.

Go into My Documents and delete any of those "My" folders you want, they're not coming back!

Advertisments

Newsgroups
Computer Support
Computer Information