Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > auto scrolling horizontal scroll bar

auto scrolling horizontal scroll bar

ray well

hi,

i have a very wide web page composed by a series of response.write
statements, that needs to be scrolled horizontally to be fully viewed.

my client wants the far right side of the page to be visibile after the page
loads. the page is in a frameset in frame[2].

how would i be able to do this?

thanks for any snippet of code.

ray

Karl Seguin

Ray:
why not just put the following in the frame in question:
<script language="javascript">
function load(){
window.scrollTo(99999,0);
}
</script>

and call this onLoad?

Karl
--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
annoying)
"ray well" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
>
> i have a very wide web page composed by a series of response.write
> statements, that needs to be scrolled horizontally to be fully viewed.
>
> my client wants the far right side of the page to be visibile after the

page
> loads. the page is in a frameset in frame[2].
>
> how would i be able to do this?
>
> thanks for any snippet of code.
>
> ray

ray well