Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Form manager in FireFox

Form manager in FireFox

Daniel Prince

Does FireFox 1.0 have a form manager the way Mozilla does in the
tools menu? If it does, how do I access it. I can not find it on
any of the menus or toolbars.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.

Leonidas Jones

Daniel Prince wrote:
> Does FireFox 1.0 have a form manager the way Mozilla does in the
> tools menu? If it does, how do I access it. I can not find it on
> any of the menus or toolbars.

No, it does not. There is:

Tools>>Options>>Privacy>>Saved Form information

It pretty much just allows you clear the saved information.

It sounds like an extension is needed, but I don't know of one.

Lee

First Last

there's an extension called Autofill http://autofill.mozdev.org/

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~id3ntific...evolution.html

Leonidas Jones

First Last wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Daniel Prince wrote:
>>
>>> Does FireFox 1.0 have a form manager the way Mozilla does in the
>>> tools menu? If it does, how do I access it. I can not find it on
>>> any of the menus or toolbars.

>> No, it does not. There is:
>>
>> Tools>>Options>>Privacy>>Saved Form information
>>
>> It pretty much just allows you clear the saved information.
>>
>> It sounds like an extension is needed, but I don't know of one.
>>
>> Lee

> there's an extension called Autofill http://autofill.mozdev.org/

Looks like the answer, thanks for the link!

Lee

Jim-G

Did it work for you Lee? My Firefox 1.0 didn't allow it to be installed.

:: BRIAN ::

On 12/12/2004 4:29 PM Jim-G wrote:
> Did it work for you Lee? My Firefox 1.0 didn't allow it to be installed.

Why wouldn't it install? Did you "allow" the site? It works for me
with version:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107
Firefox/1.0
--
Brian

Email Info -
http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

Jim-G

Tried again and this time it did come through....interesting but as long as
it came down, that is all that counts. Thanks for the encouragement.