Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Migrating from Mozilla to Firefox

Migrating from Mozilla to Firefox

Daniel Prince

I do not use the email or composer in Mozilla. Would I save much
disk space by switching to Firefox? Would I lose any functionality?
Would I be able to keep my preferences? Thank you in advance for