Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > collapsable lists?

collapsable lists?

Brian Henry

How do you make a collapsable list in html? I remember doing it in the past
but cant remember how exactly to.. thanks!

Joseph Byrns

You could put whatever you want to collapse in a div and then in javascript
set the display property of the DIV accordingly:

function HideSelectedDiv(obj)
{
if (document.all(obj).style.display=="block")
{
document.all(obj).style.display="none";
}
else
{
document.all(obj).style.display="block";
}
}

where obj is the name of the div.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...