Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Checkbox Template Column will not display

Checkbox Template Column will not display

=?Utf-8?B?d3djb29w?=

I am connected to an Access Database.
I am reading a Yes/No field from the DB
which translates back as True/False in
the text field of my datagrid.
I want to use a checkbox to show the
value instead of text.
I have set up the template column using
the datagrid properties wizard.
Within "Edit Template" mode I have
put two checkboxes into the "Item Template"
and "Edit Item Template" fields.
Under the "Data Bindings" screen I have
selected "Checked" as the bindable property.
Under "Binding for checked" on the same
screen I have selected "Container,Data Item,"
and the field I want.
When I run the ap., there are no checkboxes
displayed on the form.
I don't understand what is causing them to
not be displayed.

Interestingly enough, I tried adding a column
and using the make into template option to
examine the settings in template edit mode.
This displays, but I don't see any differences
between the settings in this mode and the
settings I am using.

Any thoughts on why the checkboxes don't
display? Thanks!

--
Will Cooper
Application Programmer