Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Safari and Firefox on MAC OS X

Safari and Firefox on MAC OS X

gabe garza

This isn't a ASP.NET question, more of a HTML code question.

I noticed that on Safari and Firefox on a MAC that when tabbing thru
controls that it bypasses a combobox, but with IE on the MAC I can tab to a
combobox.
Does anyone know if there's another setting on the combobox that has to be
set for a combobox to get focus from a tab?

Thanks.

darrel

> I noticed that on Safari and Firefox on a MAC that when tabbing thru
> controls that it bypasses a combobox, but with IE on the MAC I can tab to

> combobox.
> Does anyone know if there's another setting on the combobox that has to be
> set for a combobox to get focus from a tab?

I think this is an option in these browsers that the end-user can set
themselves.

You can try overriding it using taborder attributes.

-Darrel

gabe garza

I tried setting the tab order attribute, but that didn't work either.

Here's one other thing, FireFox on Windows can tab to a combobox, but
FireFox on the MAC OS X can't.
I'll see about those settings.

I'm noticing these things now cause I just bought a MacMini.

news:OI4tDn%(E-Mail Removed)...