Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > "latest headlines" down

"latest headlines" down

alexander

go to:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...com%26rnum%3D1

if you have had <latest headlines> probs: it sorted it for me,
anyway.

Bob

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (alexander) wrote:

> go to:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...com%26rnum%3D1

> if you have had <latest headlines> probs: it sorted it for me, anyway.

In another thread someone posted that the URL of the latest headlines was
wrong and should read http://fxfeeds.mozilla.org/rss20.xml

I changed mine to that and it worked again!

--
Bob