Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET in real world (on internet).

ASP.NET in real world (on internet).

George

Hi,

I have moved my application to production. It's a webserver on Internet.
Can you guys point me to any articles that describe on how to tune up ASP.NET/IIS Win2003 for real world.

I came accross such articles in a past but did not save them.

thanks
George.

Raterus

This offers one caveat you may not be aware of,

http://www.aspnetresources.com/artic...roduction.aspx

---