Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > e-commerce solutions, / OSCommerce equivalent??

e-commerce solutions, / OSCommerce equivalent??

Paul Aspinall

Hi
Can anyone recommend a good ASP.NET based e-commerce solution.

I have seen OSCommerce, which is free, but not ASP.NET based. Does anyone
know of anything comparable for ASP.NET?

Thanks

TJS

free commerce starter kit here

http://asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=8&tabid=47

hook into paypal for payments

news:NtU1e.19258$4%(E-Mail Removed) k...