Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Repeater with SubRepeater for Navbar

Repeater with SubRepeater for Navbar

Elmo Watson

I'm trying to design a navbar for my web site using repeaters and query
strings (in theory) - - but I'm stuck - -
I have a Table called MainPages and a Table called SubPages - - SubPages has
a Foreign key (mainpageID) that points to the ID field of MainPages.

My main repeater successfully lists all the main pages correctly, but where
I'm stuck, is how to add a Sub-repeater, to list ONLY those sub pages
relating to the particular main page that was clicked on...

Anyone have any samples on how this could be applied, or know of any
tutorials on how to do this?

newbie navbar question Terry Liittschwager HTML 18 11-16-2006 01:15 AM
navbar position when changing font size chlori HTML 5 01-19-2005 09:03 AM
navbar 100% height Nik Coughin HTML 5 07-14-2004 02:34 AM
How to make a CSS navbar that colors the page you're on Paul Furman HTML 2 02-17-2004 06:16 PM
What is the best markup for a breadcrumb navbar? Thomas Mlynarczyk HTML 10 01-17-2004 08:28 PM

Advertisments