Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Thanks to all - Eastern greeting - No Question

Thanks to all - Eastern greeting - No Question

Matthias S.

Hi,

I'd just like to thank all people around here for helping us novice or
not-so-experienced programmers out with our problems.

I really appreceate your patience. Keep up the good work and a happy
eastern to all of you!

--
/Matthias

OHM \( Terry Burns \)

All part of the global community service given by all the good folks here.
Helping and being helped, it's all good !

--
Terry Burns

http://TrainingOn.net

news:(E-Mail Removed)...