Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Iam back again with ASP.NET grid controls... intersoft vs devexpress

Iam back again with ASP.NET grid controls... intersoft vs devexpress

Jéjé

Hi,

I continue too looking for grid webcontrols and I have found 2 good
products:
* WebGrid.NET from Intersoft (www.Intersoftpt.com)
* DevExpress ASPxGrid (www.devexpress.com)

these 2 products provide client side grouping, sorting, column resizing,
easy editing etc...

The DevExpress product appear to be slower and not support client side
filtering. The property editor is great and the component is really easy to
used.

I have installed the intersoft trial, but the install process appear to not
be done correctly, so the intersoft product simply doesn't works on my
station!

So anyone can provide some feedback regarding these products?

Thanks.

Jerome.

Mike

I've used the Infragistics web grid with no problems and it seemed to work
well.
http://www.infragistics.com/Products...sFeatures.aspx

"Jéjé" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I continue too looking for grid webcontrols and I have found 2 good
> products:
> * WebGrid.NET from Intersoft (www.Intersoftpt.com)
> * DevExpress ASPxGrid (www.devexpress.com)
>
> these 2 products provide client side grouping, sorting, column resizing,
> easy editing etc...
>
> The DevExpress product appear to be slower and not support client side
> filtering. The property editor is great and the component is really easy
> to used.
>
> I have installed the intersoft trial, but the install process appear to
> not be done correctly, so the intersoft product simply doesn't works on my
> station!
>
> So anyone can provide some feedback regarding these products?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jerome.

Infragistics vs. DevExpress eric ASP .Net 5 11-19-2007 09:53 PM
InterSoft WebGrid aabid ASP .Net 2 07-17-2006 07:13 PM
cannot save the dropdownlist data to datagrid. iam new to .net, help me out please iam struck up here vinod babu via .NET 247 ASP .Net 0 09-23-2004 10:50 AM
DevExpress Controls MCSD 4 12-14-2003 08:10 AM
Intersoft WebGrid - Hierarchical display problems Jason Ratke ASP .Net Datagrid Control 0 07-23-2003 04:59 PM

Advertisments