Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Binding a textbox to a detailsview in asp.net 2.0

Binding a textbox to a detailsview in asp.net 2.0

=?Utf-8?B?Q2VyaV9EYXZpZXM=?=

Hi, Is it possible to bind a text box to the results of a detailsview
record. This is for a university project using visual web developer 2005
express beta. Unfortunatly this is a new eniroment to me and i can't find any
relevant resources on it. The code i have been trying to use is:

</aspetailsView>
<asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" Runat="server"
Text='<%# ObjectDataSource1("StockCode")%>' >

</asp:TextBox>

I guess it is the objectdatasource1 bit that is messing up. any ideas?
thanks