Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > When will the Temporary ASP.NET files be cleaned

When will the Temporary ASP.NET files be cleaned

=?Utf-8?B?U3Jpbml2YXM=?=

Every ASP.NET applications is placing lot of files in Temporary ASP.NET Files
location.
C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Tempora ry ASP.NET
Files\sgtesting1\ddd57924\8b1dde87

When and where these files will be deleted?

--
Srinivas

Brock Allen

Yes, ASP.NET manages these files and deletes the older ones as necesary.
When it does this is up to it and the level of agressivness has changed across
1.0 to 1.1. In general, you don't need to worry about it.

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen