Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Toshiba is selling bad laptops

Toshiba is selling bad laptops

Alejandro Penate-Diaz

Sorry I know this is not the place but I think everybody should read this.
Does anybody knows about Toshiba A75 model?
I just bought one and started rebooting itself and freezeing at random
times. BestBuy return policy only covers 14 days and Toshiba send customers
repairing centers, to repair new computers! There is a class action suite
here:
http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-6142-0....sageID=1014188

I dont know what to do other than join them!

Regards,
Alejandro Penate-Diaz.
MCP

Kevin Spencer

Well, darn, if you (whoever you are) say it, and I read it on the Internet,
it must be true!

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

"Alejandro Penate-Diaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry I know this is not the place but I think everybody should read this.
> Does anybody knows about Toshiba A75 model?
> I just bought one and started rebooting itself and freezeing at random
> times. BestBuy return policy only covers 14 days and Toshiba send
> customers to
> repairing centers, to repair new computers! There is a class action suite
> here:
> http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-6142-0....sageID=1014188
>
> I dont know what to do other than join them!
>
> Regards,
> Alejandro Penate-Diaz.
> MCP

HP selling Linux-loaded laptops in Australia Au79 Computer Support 1 09-07-2007 11:31 AM
fan control on toshiba sp 2100 or possibly other toshiba laptops jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk Computer Information 0 05-05-2007 09:46 PM
selling laptops on ebay shaunweller Computer Support 13 04-15-2006 06:10 PM
Laptops,laptops Mark Computer Support 1 09-20-2004 05:10 AM
Parts for Toshiba Laptops Joe Colella Computer Support 7 06-06-2004 01:42 AM

Advertisments