Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Page loading problem

Page loading problem

D.

I've a problem with Firebird in that page loads fail very frequently
(almost every second time) with the page being 'done' without anything
being loaded. If I hit reload (sometimes necessary to reload twice) the
page will load correctly. It's a gets a bit annoying after a while. I
don't have the same problem with IE, so I suspect a setting in Firebird
needs changing, but I've tried everything I can think of. Can anyone help?
-D.