Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Threading problem

Threading problem

Fred Wilson

Why does one of my subscribed news groups thread show expanded all the
time. This newsgroup the thread do not automatically expand but I have
another group that when ever I open it, it is already expanded and I
hate it.

Thanks,
Fred

:: BRIAN ::

(On 12/3/2004 7:42 PM) Fred Wilson wrote:
> Why does one of my subscribed news groups thread show expanded all the
> time. This newsgroup the thread do not automatically expand but I have
> another group that when ever I open it, it is already expanded and I
> hate it.

You've tried collapsing the newsgroup, and restarting?

--
Brian

Email Info -
http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm