Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Q: datagrid column fit

Q: datagrid column fit

=?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

Hello,
How can I get data grid column width fit the data automatically?
Thanks,
Jim.

Eliyahu Goldin

Jim,

That's what browser tries to do for you. What is your particular problem?

Eliyahu

"JIM.H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> How can I get data grid column width fit the data automatically?
> Thanks,
> Jim.

=?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

I have a dateTime field and it is not show in one line, it is three lines
actually.

"Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:

> Jim,
>
> That's what browser tries to do for you. What is your particular problem?
>
> Eliyahu
>
> "JIM.H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> > How can I get data grid column width fit the data automatically?
> > Thanks,
> > Jim.

=?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

Thanks for the reply. ItemStyle-Wrap="False" works.