Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to hide/show HTML Grid Layout Panel via code behind

How to hide/show HTML Grid Layout Panel via code behind

jef

I have an HTML Grid Layout Panel on my web form that I would like to
hide/show via certain events in my VB code behind. However, I'm not
sure how to reference the panel. I've set the ID property of the panel
but when I reference it in my VB code, it just says the object doesn't
exist.

-jef

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Right click on the grid and choose "Run as Server Control" so that the tag
will have the runat="server" attribute.
Then you should be able to access it via server side code.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...