Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Click to see full size screenshot

Click to see full size screenshot

Paul Aspinall

Hi
How can I implement an easy, resusable "Click to see full size screenshot"
functionality on my images?

I have 2 copies of each image... one which is 'sml', and another which is
the full size version

How can I redirect on a mouse click to show the full size version??
I am looking for a reusable piece of code (ie. small code, or a control)

Thanks

Paul

Brock Allen

I have a blog entry on dynamically generating thumbnail images:

http://staff.develop.com/ballen/blog...8-9aff48bf2481

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen

> Hi
> How can I implement an easy, resusable "Click to see full size
> screenshot"
> functionality on my images?
> I have 2 copies of each image... one which is 'sml', and another which
> is the full size version
>
> How can I redirect on a mouse click to show the full size version?? I
> am looking for a reusable piece of code (ie. small code, or a control)
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul

click click click Andy Morrison Computer Support 7 12-20-2007 06:50 AM
Bluetooth issues screenshot Bible John Wireless Networking 5 02-18-2006 12:42 AM
Screenshot of web managed switch dkotschess@yahoo.com Cisco 3 11-13-2005 12:03 AM
screenshot Aaron ASP .Net 4 10-05-2004 11:21 PM
java applet screenshot antoine c. Java 2 08-13-2004 04:28 AM

Advertisments