Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Multiple Tabs

Multiple Tabs

graeme@invalid

I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme or
a function. All answers appreciated.

--
So long and thanks for all the fish.

graeme@invalid

graeme@invalid wrote:
> I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
> results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme or
> a function. All answers appreciated.

Sorry I meant Extension not Theme.

--
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Michel Doucet

Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004
vers 21:05:07 ce qui suit :

> graeme@invalid wrote:
>> I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
>> results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme or a
>> function. All answers appreciated.
>>

> Sorry I meant Extension not Theme.

Tabbrowser and set your tab behaviour in the option

--
L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul devant ses problèmes !
Utilisez Firefox - Thunderbird - MesNews .... le tiercé gagnant ICQ#

graeme@invalid

Michel Doucet wrote:
> Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004 vers
> 21:05:07 ce qui suit :
>
>> graeme@invalid wrote:
>>
>>> I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
>>> results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme
>>> or a function. All answers appreciated.
>>>

>> Sorry I meant Extension not Theme.

> Tabbrowser and set your tab behaviour in the option

Thanks for that, is it possible to configure it to automatically open
all search results.

--
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Michel Doucet

Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004
vers 22:54:22 ce qui suit :

> Michel Doucet wrote:
>> Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004 vers
>> 21:05:07 ce qui suit :

>>> Sorry I meant Extension not Theme.

>> Tabbrowser and set your tab behaviour in the option
>>

> Thanks for that, is it possible to configure it to automatically open all
> search results.

Yes, set "open in a new tab" every option

--

Michel Doucet wrote:
> Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004 vers
> 22:54:22 ce qui suit :
>
>> Michel Doucet wrote:
>>
>>> Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004
>>> vers 21:05:07 ce qui suit :

>>> Tabbrowser and set your tab behaviour in the option
>>>

>> Thanks for that, is it possible to configure it to automatically open
>> all search results.

> Yes, set "open in a new tab" every option

Where do I set the option, I can't find it. Thanks for the help.

--
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Stephen

graeme@invalid wrote:
> I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
> results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme or
> a function. All answers appreciated.

You may be thinking of the LookAhead extension. See
http://lookahead.mozdev.org/

--
Regards,

Stephen

graeme@invalid

Stephen wrote:
> graeme@invalid wrote:
>
>> I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
>> results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme
>> or a function. All answers appreciated.

> You may be thinking of the LookAhead extension. See
> http://lookahead.mozdev.org/

It looks like you are right, thanks.

--
So long and thanks for all the fish.