Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: error application has genarated exception that couldn't be handled

Re: error application has genarated exception that couldn't be handled

Scott Allen

What application is throwing the error?

Have you tried reinstalling the framework?

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/