Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Email Facility...Please Help..

Email Facility...Please Help..

=?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=

Hi Guys,

I am quite close to finishing a web-based exam-marking system. I have got
about couple of weeks before the deadline. My supervisor wants me to add an
email facility to my system, so that diferent users can email each other
through the system, or email groups at a time. Since I have not got much time
left, I wanted to ask about the quickest way of achieving my objective. I am
using asp.net coupled with C#.

Is there a quick and easy way of achieving my objective ?

Your views and ideas will be very much appreciated,

Thanks,

I..A

Lucas Tam

"=?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My supervisor wants me to add an
> email facility to my system, so that diferent users can email each
> other through the system, or email groups at a time. Since I have not
> got much time left, I wanted to ask about the quickest way of
> achieving my objective. I am using asp.net coupled with C#.
>
> Is there a quick and easy way of achieving my objective ?

System.Web.Mail can easily send e-mail. Just throw together a couple web
forms.

Or perhaps implement a private messaging system... a couple tables + forms
should do it.

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]