Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Binding Treeview in datagrid(ASP.Net(C#))

Binding Treeview in datagrid(ASP.Net(C#))

Banda RamaNarsi Reddy

Hi,
We have a Datagrid and we are using third party tool treeview control.
it's like we have to add treeview control in the datagrid dynamically,
such that each cell will have a tree structure then we have to populate
the data from the database according to the id.