Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Opening Bookmarks Sidebar Crashes Mozilla

Opening Bookmarks Sidebar Crashes Mozilla

jan-peter.ruehmann@debitel.net

Hello.

I am using mozilla 1.7.3 and having this problem,

Everytime I open the Bookmarks Sidebar Mozilla crashes.

Are there any Ideas what I can do?

Export Bookmarks, delete Bookmarks.html file in the profile folder and
reimport them doesn´t help

Thanks,
Jan-Peter

jan-peter.ruehmann@debitel.net

> Hello.
>
> I am using mozilla 1.7.3 and having this problem,
>
> Everytime I open the Bookmarks Sidebar Mozilla crashes.
>
> Are there any Ideas what I can do?
>
> Export Bookmarks, delete Bookmarks.html file in the profile folder and
> reimport them doesn´t help
>
> Thanks,
> Jan-Peter

I´ve found it.

The smoothweel extension was it

Till then,
Jan-Peter

create non-sidebar bookmarks in Firefox? mbisping Javascript 5 09-17-2007 05:46 PM
Address Book Sidebar For Mozilla Suite gwtx2 Firefox 3 02-12-2006 08:47 PM
bookmarks as a sidebar Matt Firefox 3 10-30-2005 03:30 AM
mozilla mail 1.7.2 sidebar text Terry E. Dwyer Firefox 0 05-24-2005 02:25 PM
Mozilla Mail Folders Sidebar Question Ray Firefox 1 10-28-2003 03:08 AM

Advertisments