Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Tell if horizontal scoll bars are visible / active on a div layer.

Tell if horizontal scoll bars are visible / active on a div layer.

ujjc001

Hello all.
Is there a way to know if my datagrid is wider than my div layer? This
is hard since the width on datagrid = 100% so it will not scroll,
leaving the scrolling to the div layer. The problem is when I set the
height of the div layer so it will not scroll vertically (based on the
height of the datagrid) if it scrolls horizontally I would need to add
some height to the div so I can see the pager in full. Was that
confusing?
I need a way to make know if the width of the datagrid will push the
width of the div and make it scroll. I've tried almost everything
I would love to hear of a simple way to get the DG width or the
property of the scroll bar (if it exists)
Thanks for any ideas!
Jeff

Using a div with scroll bars - can we get the scroll bars on the left instead of the right side? UJ ASP .Net 1 11-01-2006 09:32 PM
Scoll a table cell. UJ ASP .Net 1 06-19-2006 03:44 PM
Scoll box for pictures chrisdude911 Javascript 6 04-28-2006 09:26 AM
scoll down a page to a certain position when reload the page =?Utf-8?B?U3ltcGhvbnk=?= ASP .Net 1 03-03-2005 07:29 PM
Re: Horizontal scroll bars in IE6? rf HTML 0 07-24-2003 11:43 PM

Advertisments