Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla calendar for Firefox 1.0

Mozilla calendar for Firefox 1.0

wps

Anyone have an idea when Mozilla Celendar will be available for Firefox
1.0?

Leonidas Jones

wps wrote:
> Anyone have an idea when Mozilla Celendar will be available for Firefox
> 1.0?

Right now!

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

You can either try Sunbird, the standalone calendar, or scroll down for
the xpi's to install to Firefox.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

Lee

wps

Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newswpod.47988$7i4.5314
@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

> wps wrote:
>> Anyone have an idea when Mozilla Celendar will be available for

Firefox
>> 1.0?

> Right now!
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
>
> You can either try Sunbird, the standalone calendar, or scroll down for
> the xpi's to install to Firefox.
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
>
> Lee

Thanks. Installed fine.

I was confused because when I upgraded to 1.0 (from 1.0PR) is said
Calendar wasn't compatible, neither is the version available from
https://update.mozilla.org/extensions

Leonidas Jones

wps wrote:
> Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newswpod.47988$7i4.5314
> @bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:
>

>>wps wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone have an idea when Mozilla Celendar will be available for

> Firefox
>
>>>1.0?

>>Right now!
>>
>>http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
>>
>>You can either try Sunbird, the standalone calendar, or scroll down for
>>the xpi's to install to Firefox.
>>
>>http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
>>
>>Lee
>>

> Thanks. Installed fine.
>
> I was confused because when I upgraded to 1.0 (from 1.0PR) is said
> Calendar wasn't compatible, neither is the version available from
> https://update.mozilla.org/extensions

Its the versioning. 1.0PR was actually 0.10. Any extension intended
for 0.10 would break automatically in 1.0. Glad you've got it now.

Lee