Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Refreshing a Datagrid on Parent from Popup Window

Refreshing a Datagrid on Parent from Popup Window

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBMb3dl?=

Having terrible trouble with this.

I am using the IBuySpy Portal solution. I have a web control that has a
datagrid bound to dataset that is stored in session state.

Upon clicking the edit grid command I launch a popup window which displays
the current selected record in bound controls.... can perform a SQL update in
the popup but on closing the popup cannot refresh ( rebind ) the parent
datagrid....

Is this possible?

--
Information Systems Developer