Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > k3b question

k3b question

Dennis J. Tuchler

Is there any new development in k3b that will allow it by the use of its
graphical interface to add files to a cd-rw which already has files on it?

If not, is there any cd-rw burner that will let one add files to an
already populated cd-rw disc?

Thanks

dj tuchler

Mark Landreville

Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
> Is there any new development in k3b that will allow it by the use of its
> graphical interface to add files to a cd-rw which already has files on it?
>
> If not, is there any cd-rw burner that will let one add files to an
> already populated cd-rw disc?
>
> Thanks
>
> dj tuchler

This is a mozilla NG. You need to go to mailing.comp.cdwrite

Mark

Terry

Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:

> Is there any new development in k3b that will allow it by the use of its
> graphical interface to add files to a cd-rw which already has files on it?
>
> If not, is there any cd-rw burner that will let one add files to an
> already populated cd-rw disc?
>
> Thanks
>
> dj tuchler

Wrong newsgroup, however as far as I know k3b has always been able to do
multisession. Just be sure to check the multisession button before burning
the cd.

K3B not closing multisession Lodi NZ Computing 2 03-17-2008 04:41 AM
K3B is back in business! Shane NZ Computing 5 07-23-2006 10:21 AM
kubuntu - k3b Andrew NZ Computing 2 02-14-2006 11:52 PM
k3b and Slackware 10.1 xx Robert Cooze NZ Computing 0 09-10-2005 09:59 PM
NeroLinux vs K3b BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn NZ Computing 38 03-21-2005 11:59 PM

Advertisments