Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Icon View and list View in ASP.NET

Icon View and list View in ASP.NET

=?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=

I have web web that should read the contents(files) of a specific folder and
display the folder contents in the page with the capability to switch the
views, how can I achieve this task? Should I use DataList,Repeater, or
DataGrid?
any recommedations.