Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > some bookmark folders don't open

some bookmark folders don't open

Terry

Running Mozilla 1.7. When I click on bookmarks, and move the cursor over
one of the directories, the first directory will open (or ''preview'').
When I go down to the one below the first it is highlighted briefly then it
is not selected. Move the mouse slightly and it will open. The third
bookmark will open, the forth will not. And so on all down the list. I
notice Firefox has the same behavior. I can get all the directories to
open, it is just that every other bookmark has to have a little extra
movement to get it highlighted. Hope I explained this coherently. Does
anyone know why this is? I tried Mozilla 1.8a and had the same thing. I
am running Slackware 10.0.
Terry