Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > wma / drm / music download theory help!

wma / drm / music download theory help!

=?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=

Hi peeps

Just after a bit of theory and pointers really.

I need to develop a music downloading system, with digital rights management
etc (so users cant copy tracks). The majority of systems seem to use Windows
Media and WMA files to acheive the security side, but I have no idea how to
implement DRM, windows media, or what I'd need to add to my server, etc etc.

Any help / information / pointers to information would be useful, as would
any details on any SDKs etc I would need.

Cheers

Dan

Scott Allen

There is a FAQ [1] that will have some starting information for you.

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...a/drm/faq.aspx

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/